One week or seven days from now, a new dedicated cricket channel will make its breakthrough in Australia.
It’s where Fox Sports will position its new Fox Cricket network on Channel 501 alongside Fox League on 502 & Fox Footy on 504.
What type of content will you expect to see?
- Live Home and Away Test, One-Day & Twenty20 International Matches involving the Australian Cricket Team.
- Live Big Bash League Games.
- Live Women’s Big Bash League Games.
- Live JLT One-Day Cup Domestic Games, they will show 13 games beginning of next week which includes the final.
- Live telecast of the Sheffield Shield Final.
- Live Home and Away of all Women’s International Matches involving the Australian Cricket Team.
- Live telecast of the annual Allan Border & Belinda Clark Medals.
- Live Home & Away International Matches involving other nations.
- Plus plenty of cricket shows developed both analysis and fun on Fox Cricket throughout the year.
- Classic archive of cricket matches back from the 70s through to the early 2000s & 2010s.
- Adam Gilchrist
- Brendon Julian
- Allan Border
- Shane Warne
- Isa Guha
- Mel Jones
- Mark Waugh
- Michael Vaughan
- Brett Lee
- Mike Hussey
- Kerry O’Keeffe
- Mark Howard
- Andrew Symonds
- Jessica Yates
- Ian Healy
- Ellyse Perry
- Alyssa Healy
How to Subscribe on FOX Cricket?
You’ll need Foxtel Now streaming service when you must add one of the starter packages to watch sports.
- Price: $25 (basic) + $29 (Sports) = $54 a month with no lock-in contract.
- Two weeks free trial for new subscribers.
The same goes when you want cable or satellite installed on your home to watch TV.
- Price: $29 (Entertainment) + $29 Sports) + $58 on a yearly plan.
- FREE Foxtel for only the first three months.
Changes to the Cricket Australia Live Pass may occur before the start of the International season in November.
The same will say when Foxtel will plan to introduce a cheaper sports-only streaming service at the same time.
If either of those two options (Traditional Foxtel or Foxtel Now) isn’t appropriate for you right now, then you may want to wait a little longer.
It’s a win for all cricket fans who are desperate to watch more content than ever before anytime, anywhere 24/7.
A perfect time to showcase what cricket has to offer in this country who didn’t have a dedicated channel back then.
Only other countries such as Sky Sports in the UK & Star Sports India do have their cricket channels.
Having won the home TV rights, they are ready to produce top quality content to persuade fans that FOX Cricket will be the one-stop shop to watch the game from the comfort of your home.
From 9 am when the test match starts right through to the evening with the three-hour Big Bash until 11 pm, you’ll never miss a single minute of action with no ad breaks during play.
Even if you have to work, stream the game on an entire test match’s play before you come back home & watch the Big Bash.
Not a problem to interrupt your boss or family.
When you watch the Big Bash League LIVE on-air, you’ll know what happened in tests during the earlier day’s day and what to expect tomorrow.
Unbelievable! Cross promotion at its best as you won’t find that type of coverage anywhere else.
That’s why Cricket Australia does need the money in which they racked up pretty well to bring FOX Sports onboard.
You’ll still see players perform & blossom to the highest standard possible whatever format airs on this channel.
And in return, young kids will say, “Wow! I’d like to try cricket.”
It’s a beautiful way to bring back the community before they dare to dream one day to bat or bowl in front of a packed crowd.
Don’t forget the first game FOX will televise is between Western Australia v New South Wales.
It airs LIVE during Game 2 of the 2018-19 JLT One-Day Cup on next Tuesday from 3.30 PM-12.30 AM AEST.
It’s Cricket like never before on your new home of Australian Cricket, Fox Cricket.
— Adam Gilchrist (@gilly381) September 9, 2018
- Fox Sports Australia (Images)