Here’s a delicious chicken & tomato pizza that you can enjoy healthily for lunch or as an afternoon snack.
The following ingredients you need are:
- Some sliced chicken by cutting it into squares
- A few drops of Pizza Sauce & then spread them through over the base (although not all of it as leave 1-2 inch around the edges of the crust).
- Two small frozen Pizza bases
- Some small/cherry tomatoes
- Some chopped spring onion
All you have to is prepare these ingredients before you warm up your air fryer or oven at 180 degrees celsius for about five minutes.
Then place your pizza there for 9-10 minutes at the same temperature (although you may have to cook it again for the second small pizza onto an air fryer since they only fit in one base) & it’s good to eat once they’re ready.
It’s up to you how you like your delicious & healthy pizza, even some avocado and/or green veggies on top of these usual ingredients above isn’t a bad option alongside some air fried chips as a side meal.
See it for yourself as I hope you enjoyed this quick minute lunch recipe at home without having to spend some money & eat out a lot elsewhere.